Information provided by Oticon ©
We claim directly from medical aids!
082 740 4207
Shop 5 Stepping Stones Garden Village
283 Honeydew Road West - Northriding
All material copyright to the relevant copyright holders
Your interactions with this site are in accordance with our public privacy statement.
Contact us today
082 740 4207
Did you know that it takes less than an hour to get an accurate evaluation of your hearing? And that the process is completely painless? We always recommend that you bring a relative or a good friend. After the test, you will also find that it is nice to be able to discuss the results with someone else who was actually there with you.
Help us understand you better
Please answer these questions before your visit:
1. How socially active would you describe yourself as being?
Calm Moderate Active Very active
2. Which hearing difficulties do you experience?
3. Do you find it difficult to participate in conversations at social gatherings?
Never Sometimes Always
4. Do you have difficulty listening to the TV or does someone complaint that the volume is too loud?
Never Sometimes Always I do not watch television
5. Do you experience difficulty following a conversation
on a telephone?
Never Sometimes Always I do not use the telephone
6. How do these experiences affect you?
7. What are your main concerns regarding your hearing?
Maybe there isn´t anything that can be done about my hearing loss
I can’t find a hearing solution that I can afford
People will think I look old or handicapped if I have to wear hearing aids
8. Please write down any questions you have regarding
your hearing difficulty?
Please bring the questionnaire to your appointment.
It is a valuable starting point for our dialogue.